[ANN] SWT 0.6 released - x04SUnit-Tests.st

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at home.com
Tue Aug 28 05:08:13 UTC 2001

>From 'Script Manager/20 Projects/002 SUnit Testing'

'Test first development is encouraged by the Squeak World Tour. The SUnit
testing framework is used to automate the testing process.

The file, x04SUnit-Tests.st, need only be filed in to test whether or not
the test framework itself is working. It will result in one failure and one
error if SUnit is properly configured. (We need to test the error paths.)

Subsequently you will probably not want these tests loaded, all developers
deserve the gratification of seeing the test runner "green light".'

    Where can I find this 'x04SUnit-Tests.st' ?

    Thanks,

    PhiHo