[ENH]Html table (third version)

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 16:55:09 UTC 2001

Karl Ramberg wrote:

> Well, know I tracked down the culpit of the problem and that
> was me... I had changed the mayContain in HtmlTableDataItem to
> mayContain: anEntity
>         ^ true.
>
> Check out the attached change set to see if it helps :-)

Wow! That does it. (But you already knew this! ;-) )

Of course, the other improvement is that the backgrounds to the table
data are no longer green, but the "proper" colour, that is, the
background as declared in the HTML. Thinking back to where Scamper was
at less than a fortnight ago, this is a huge leap for Squeakkind!

Indeed, although Scamper still doesn't display everything quite as it
should (it does some strange stuff with alignments and has problems with
some of the truly bad HTML written by Word and StarOffice) it's now very
close to being a perfectly useable browser.

Well done Karl!

If you're feeling in a particularly masochistic mood, you might like to
take a peek at the attached!

Thanks again

Cheers

John

--
Can't cope anymore? Desperate for help?
Join the 12 step program for those who yearn to give up Microsoft: