[bug][swiki BigTime] Bill again...

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Wed Aug 29 07:42:16 UTC 2001

Yesterday I did sent an cherio email that - after putting uploads in the
uploadPath and /mySwiki/uploads/ in the uploadServerPath - my upload was
working in the BigTime swiki, wondering why someone else did still
complain...
At home I did show the new template from Kang to my wife... and then uploads
did not function anymore.
I went back to that email and the word Netscape did trigger me: the
succesful upload on my office was with Netscape.. Not Microsoft, so Bill
again?

Checking (on 98 and NT) old swikis before the BigTime-release, they did not
have these upload-problems, neither with IE 5.5 servicepack 2...and after
installing Netscape 6.1 at home it did also work proper.
(So I think it is not related to the plug-in problem. I know people work
hard on that problem)

Maybe do I put you on the wrong track but do you remeber that I had this
upload-problem and you would fix it in the new release? (Problem was: when
you did try to upload a file BEFORE you did edit that swiki and gave your
password, you got the same bad reaction when you did try to upload: you were
able to select a file for upload, but got the same "cannot display page"
message and no upload was realised.)

Again, I do not hope that I mislead you