AutoStart doesn't work with a shrunken image

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Wed Aug 29 22:54:38 UTC 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:02:40 -0700, Tim Rowledge <tim at sumeru.stanford.edu>
wrote:

> This one came out at 5Mb, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to
> get rid of the 3D project. Ran all the usual stuff, but it just sits
> there sticking its tongue out at me. The window goes away ok, but the
> project is still there in the project list.
>
> One I prepared based on update 4164 got down to 3.3Mb doing just the
> same shrinkage. Go figure.

I'm currently at about 1.7MB with an automated majorShrink, and I've gotten
that image down to 1 MB with my headless stripper and some manual
intervention. I'm going to do some more work tonight on that...

I can post my majorShrink fix (which runs with a 4282 image) if you'd like
it... I'll be posting the whole thing when I'm done, and hopefully it
should get us down to a sub-500 MB headles image with no manual
intervention required other than running the two scripts.

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com