No balloon help if locked + other help trouble

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Aug 29 23:43:48 UTC 2001

1. I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, though it's definitely a
problem for me.
OuterMorph has balloonTextHelp.
It includes an InnerMorph with separate balloonTextHelp.

If InnerMorph isLocked then its balloonText does not show.

2. The display of the help is erratic in other ways.  If I move the cursor
over an unlocked InnerMorph I see its help.  If I then move it off, onto
OuterMorph, no help shows.  If I move cursor completely off OuterMorph and
then back onto OuterMorph, I see the proper help.  Move cursor to locked
InnerMorph, same outer help.  Move cursor to unlocked InnerMorph, see inner
help.  Move cursor back to outerMorph, no help.