Essen ESUG experience report day 2

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at home.com
Thu Aug 30 18:04:58 UTC 2001

Hi Rob,

    Your fix let me install the Ginsu to SWT0.6 and gave me 'Module Manager'
and 'Module Browser'.

    If your fix is not intended for SWT0.6, please ignore the rest (and I am
sorry for wasting the bandwidth :-(

    But when I tried to install 'Repository' with:

        url := (RepositoryUrl fromString:
'repos://SqueakBase/RepositoryConfig/0.3').
        url resolve build.

    I got 'Error: Fully qualified path expected' walkback.

    Please find attached the log file.

    I was able to install 'Repository' without installing 'Ginsu'.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.