[ENH] Mouse Click Focus Policy option.

sps2000 at mail.com sps2000 at mail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:03:29 UTC 2001

from preamble:

"Change Set:		spsFocusPolicy
Date:			30 August 2001
Author:			Steven Swerling

This change set adds a preference called ""mouseClickFocusPolicy"" in
the morphic tab of the preferences window. If unchecked, behavior is
identical to the standard focus policy -- the pane that the mouse is
over gets keyboard focus. If checked, the user must explicitly click in
a pane to set the focus on that pane -- the location of the mouse does
not effect where the keyboard focus goes.

I have been using this focus policy for awhile now, and it''s solid --
for me. There are bound to be little snags, which I will try to fix as
they are reported.
"!