[ENH] Mouse Click Focus Policy option.

Steve Swerling sps2000 at mail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:06:36 UTC 2001

Russel,

The walkback you saw stems from a call to a method which was not
introduced until after update 4081, PluggableTextMorph>>selectAll.  I
should mention the required update number in the future.

To fix it, you can either comment out the call to selectAll that I make
from FillInTheBlankMorph>>getUserResponse, or add the method "selectAll"
to PluggableTextMorph (it's a one-liner, shown below).

Thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you have any more problems or
suggestions for the click-to-focus focus style.

Steve.

=== PluggableTextMorph>>selectAll ===
selectAll
	textMorph editor selectAll.