Squeak standalone

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Sat Dec 1 13:02:56 UTC 2001

This would be great to port to Squeak...I wonder if there would be the
potential for huge improvements in network performance if a tcp/ip stack
could be crafted with Squeak specifically in mind.

- Stephen

http://dunkels.com/adam/uip/

For those of you who like old machines someone has taken this and
converted his old c64 to a web server using this stack.

http://c64.cc65.org/

Note that I got this from NTK, so the c64 runs the risk of being
slashdotted this weekend.  I'm sure that 100 connections per second
swamps it :-)

cheers

bruce