[BUG][Whisker]MultiSelectHierarchicalListMorph(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sun Dec 2 01:06:01 UTC 2001

danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:

> Just loaded Whisker 9.2 in, used the open menu->whisker browser, and I
> got the following...
>
> Anyone have a version that works on current Squeak?

You do need to also load the 3.1alpha-4173 update changeset which is mentioned at the bottom of the Whisker website.  (see http://www.mindspring.com/~dway/smalltalk/whisker.html )

Other than that, I just tried loading Whisker0.92-Sq3.0.cs and Whisker-31alpha-4173update.1.cs into a freshly downloaded 3.2alpha-4566 image, and it seems to work fine.

By the way, I'll be releasing a new version of Whisker soon (0.93), mostly I'm just waiting for Squeak 3.1/3.2 to be finalized first.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com