building the pluging Re: [updates] 10 for 3.2a

Juan Manuel Vuletich jmvuletich at sinectis.com.ar
Sun Dec 2 17:08:13 UTC 2001

Hi Karl

Please try changing the lines:
 formBitsSize = interpreterProxy->byteSizeOf(formBits);

to read:
 formBitsSize = interpreterProxy->byteSizeOf((int)formBits);

This line appears twice, in readImage and in writeImage. Modify them and
tell me if that works OK. This problem was found (and fixed!) by John
McIntosh, but it seems it didn't get into the update stream. You could
also use the version of the plugin code I sent to the list on Friday,
that includes better doc about the needed files. (That version also
fixes the transparency bug, and does some dithering when reading on
16bit forms).

Regards,

--
                   Juan Manuel Vuletich