Virus problem

raymondasselin at sympatico.ca raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 2 13:30:57 UTC 2001

I Know may be this is'nt the place for this but ....may be somebody can
give me advice.

My system is MacOS 10.1

All my mail messages which contains an attachment or corrupted...in the
sense that the body and the attachment of these messages have been
changed and replaced by the body and the attachment of one message,
always the same.

So all my message from Squeak list with attachments are lost...this make
a lot of them..

I ran Norton Antivirus for the Macintosh 4 times with the last virus
definition with the result 'No problems were found'

So somebody can give me advise ?