[BUG] Saving or publishing project takes forever

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Dec 3 06:41:18 UTC 2001

Eric,

I believe that this bug was fixed in Michael Rueger's
"4462prjSaveFix-mir" update from late October.  That update went into
both the 3.2a and the Squeakland-plug-in update streams, but perhaps
did not get retrofitted into 3.1b -- and if not, perhaps it *should*,
depending of course on whether there will *be* a 3.1 after all or not.

   -- Scott