Jpeg plugin and *nix?

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 01:18:55 UTC 2001

After having spent the weekend knocking the Gnu Make Manual into a form
I feel happy to feed into the laserjet, I'm in need of some
entertainment (although surely the line "and they will execute happily
ever after" belongs to John Webster's Dutchess of Malfi on Ice, rather
than to RMS' GMM?).

Anyway, I'd like to build the Jpeg plugin. Can someone either point me
to the source or if, as I suspect, I can use Squeak to produce the C
code, point me in the direction of some documentation?

Cheers

John
--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211