Virus problem

raymondasselin at sympatico.ca raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 3 18:07:05 UTC 2001

Mike Rutenberg <mdrs at akasta.com> wrote:
> I am not sure if I understand exactly what problem you are seeing.
>
> A couple of questions will make it easier to track down the cause of the
> problem:
> (1) Does every message you click on look exactly the same?
All the messages of the Email DB are ok except those with an attachment.
These have all been replace with the example message I send to the list
with is own attachment.
> (2) Does every attachment looks exactly the same?
Yes
> (3) Have you filed in Lex's Filtering change sets?
Yes
> (4) Have you filed in my CelesteAccented-mdr change set?
Yes
> (5) What other Celeste related change sets have you filed in?
All of them
> (6) Why do you think this is a virus rather than a bug?
> Thanks!
>
> Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for your questions they help me to figure what may be
the problem.
You are wright this is a bug. I still have to find with which change set
it is related to.
I was so sure this was a virus I did'nt think one moment this can be a
bug.

For now what I did is to pick my Email DB and put it in a new folder
with Squeak 3.0 unmodified and everything is fine...except  those
messages I began to delete thinking this was a virus and that I lost.
But anyway the bigger part is still ok. Thank you very much I will try
this week to find which change set is responsable and let the list know,
or fix it if I can...

Encore merci.