[BUG]?[Updates] Change set no. 4248

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Thu Dec 6 04:42:53 UTC 2001

Hannes,

Perhaps you had earlier modified PDA>>sampleNotes in your working
image, and perhaps when so doing, you introduced a bug into your copy
of it?  If so, that bug would indeed be triggered during loading of
update 4248, as would any other error in your code that halted the
initialization of any morph destined to go into the objects tool.

If you experienced this problem in a pristine image in which you had
*not* modified PDA>>sampleNotes, then I'm baffled.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

   -- Scott