Workspace transformation

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Thu Dec 6 05:04:50 UTC 2001

Thanks Ned,
Normally I have a workspace 8cm x 4cm in the bottom right of the screen and
a couple of others minimised next to it. I'd like to have these in a cuboid.
I thought a workspace could possibly be embedded in a cuboid, and that they
would look nicer in a sketched frame. Hope I'm not dreaming.
Thanks,
Gary