the Jpeg plugin and all that.....

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 06:24:19 UTC 2001

Lex Spoon wrote:

> Okay, I've taken a try at compiling the new plugin this on Unix.  The
> main error is that I'm missing some error_exit function.  Where's it
> come from?  This is with libjpeg 6.2.

My _guess_ is that the libraries might be critical. Why not try it with
the jpeg-6b which JMV uses? These, at least, compile easy peasy for me
on Linux (don't you just love autoconf? -- using it rather than writing
it!)

> (There are also build issues on Unix, but that's not the critical
> part....)

It is for me ;-)

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211