Installing and Running Squeak under Mac OS 10.1

jatzeck at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca jatzeck at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu Dec 6 06:54:07 UTC 2001

I recently bought a new Power Macintosh and I'm running Mac OS 10.1 on it.
I downloaded the latest version of Squeak for this OS, but I'm not quite
sure what to do after I've expanded the downloaded file.

Under Mac OS and Carbon versions, everything's set up in the Squeak
folder, so all I have to do is to click on the image and I'm ready to
write code.  I'm not sure what to do with the OS S/Cocoa version.

Can any Mac Squeakers give me any advice on this?  Thanks.

* Bernhard Michael Jatzeck       *
* jatzeck at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca *