JPEGReadWriter2 -- is this Error.h?

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 12:44:01 UTC 2001

Thanks JMV for a really helpfull response.

I've copied over the required files from the built jpeg-6b sources and
the only thing missing is Error.h. Under JPEGReadWriterPlugin2 >>
translation >> header file (on the class side), I find

headerFile
^
'/*#include <stdio.h>*/
/* Interface to JPEG code */
#include "jpeglib.h"
#include <setjmp.h>

struct error_mgr2 {
  struct jpeg_error_mgr pub;	/* "public" fields */

  jmp_buf setjmp_buffer;	/* for return to caller */
};

typedef struct error_mgr2* error_ptr2;

void error_exit (j_common_ptr cinfo);
'

Is this Error.h?

Cheers

John
--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211