Plugins for MacOsX? (was R: Installing and Running Squeak under Mac OS 10.1)

Bruce ONeel beoneel at bluewin.ch
Thu Dec 6 19:33:51 UTC 2001

Hi,
	Someone earlier asked how to run the Cocoa version of Squeak.

Download the package and double click it.  Read the Readme.  Basically
you need to put the Squeak.framework and SqueakAppKit.framework
in a Frameworks directory, ~/Library/Frameworks is a good choice.
Once that is done you run CocoaSqueak.app and from the File menu choose
Open and navigate around until you have a Squeak image.  I have
more success having the .sources file in the same directory as the
.image
and .changes file.  I don't find it slow, but having the screen depths
match is always a good idea for speed :-)

cheers

bruce