Problem

Torge Husfeldt jean-jacques.gelee at gmx.de
Fri Dec 7 17:43:21 UTC 2001

Hi Benoit,

Of Course others already have made good suggestions, but i have
something to add too:
1. You can still try to write a .cs file and pass it on the command
line.
It will be executed on startup... but probably too late.
2. If you still know (and have) an image that your broken images was
derived from,
you can make a copy of that image and your .changes file with
corresponding names.
Then open this image and do 'recently logged changes' from the changes
menu.

Worked for me. Come back to me if it doesn't for you and I'll dig into
it again.

Hope this helps.
Torge