Address Book for Celeste?

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 20:04:50 UTC 2001

Giovanni Giorgi wrote:

> Excuse me,
>         I am playing around with Celeste. I have found it very very simple
> to use and with good filter cabapilities...
> I'd like to build a small (but smart) address book for Celeste.
> Who is the current developer of Celeste?
> thank you!

Ciao Giovanni

It'd difficult to know where you'd place small and smart.

'My' Rolodex project (I say 'my' because all the significant code was
contributed by other people!) approaches this from the other side: it's
an address book (and dialler) which calls Celeste (rather than an
address book called by Celeste).

I wonder if it's small and smart enough, but also if it could be hacked
into an optional add on for Celeste?

It's at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2102 and also on BSS.

Cheers

John
--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211