morphing

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Fri Dec 7 21:40:51 UTC 2001

Well I suppose shapes will do for now but ultimately I'd like more. From
playing a bit with pens and forms, it struck me how much they were like a
movie (very liquid), but they are missing some tangibility like a morph.

Ideally I'd like to merge forms, pens, morphs, 3d and virtual reality and
have them work together like a movie. With the objects fading in, fading out
and objects morphing into other objects and so on, but while being tangible.

Thanks
Gary