[BUG][Whisker]MultiSelectHierarchicalListMorph(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Dec 7 22:19:45 UTC 2001

Thanks Doug!
Works now.

I see you decided to lose the method-length pane height. I wonder why,
it was pretty neat.

I was just looking at ListItemWrapper, which has lots of one-line
methods, and thinking that they could be compact-printed as
canBeDragged ^true
which would still be pretty clear, and leave more room for the
intersting methods...

Daniel