[updates] 20 for 3.2alpha

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Dec 8 09:48:43 UTC 2001

I want the keboard for navigation too, but I never really liked the
"move cyclicly between application, or move cyclicly between panes of an
application window" scheme of navigation.

How about this - move the focus using the menus.
We could have menus look like this -
   Go to -> (application defined sub menu that lists related menus. For
the world, all the immidiate submorphs. For a category list, just the
class list, and so on.)
   Focus here (put the keyboard focus on the morph owning this menu)
   Go up (Application defined "next up". By default, the World menu,
from a browser code pane the method pane, from a method pane the class
pane, and so forth...)
   <Here go all the regular menu options, with the first initially
selected, for easy access>