[ENH][GOODIE] OSProcess V2.6 (version 2.6 released)

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 05:48:19 UTC 2001

I backed out of installing the earlier version when I got similar
errors. What am I doing wrong here?

The CommandShell stuff installs without hiccups.

I rename the UnixOSProcessPlugin.so, restart Squeak and try filing it
in.

I get a dialogue box:

System type is still used in code of class OSProcessor class. Is it OK
to move it to undeclared?

Being cautious (and not being sure what "it" really refers to) I answer
"no" and get a walkback soon afterwards:

This OSProcessAccessor is already defined in a subclass >> ClassBuilder
(Object) error:

Any ideas welcome!

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211