[ENH][GOODIE] OSProcess V2.6 (version 2.6 released)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Dec 9 16:53:59 UTC 2001

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 04:13:39PM +0000, John Hinsley wrote:
> Thanks Dave
>
> I got OSProcess V2.6 filed in OK, but realised I needed to recompile the
> Plugin to take advantage of it. I get a make error:
>

> static int getThisSessionIdentifier(void) {
> 	return (extern int) thisSession;
> }

Duh, sorry about that. I don't have time right now to fix and test it in
the plugin class, but if you just hack this into your C file it will
probably work.

static int getThisSessionIdentifier(void) {
        extern int thisSession;
        return thisSession;
}

Or file in the attached change set which should do the same thing when
you regenerate the plugin. This is *not* tested (sorry) but is probably OK.
BTW, there are now three slightly different flavors of the Unix plugin.
I'm using VMMaker for building. The plugin code you get attempts to match
the rest of the build tree, but I botched this one.

Dave