[ENH] Occam's menu keys (tweaked)

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 10 15:27:08 UTC 2001

Very nice!

One problem is that with the color of my menus (gray-blue, based on my
background color), the gray text of the feedback string almost
disappears.  I changed it back to black, and added a fancy raised
border around it. (see attached changeset)

Another problem is that the up and down arrow keys don't skip over
deactivated menu items.  I don't have time to fix this right now.

Thanks,
Joshua