Workspace transformation

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Tue Dec 11 02:01:52 UTC 2001

Thanks Ned,
I've got it sussed. There were a few things I did to get it to work I'm not
sure if all are necessary. Things began to work when I embedded the wall in
the camera before dropping a workspace there. And, it seemed necessary to
use the 'pick-up' from halo, where previously I'd use the 'move' option to
put the workspace onto the wall. If anyone is interested there are a couple
of options that were selected. On the red menu of the camera halo, select to
turn on the drag and drop. On the red menu of the wall halo select to enable
active texture and select auto adjust to texture..

In my case the wall was back to front and could be typed in backward, so
just use the script editor and type  cameraWindow showCameraControls and
navigate the camera so that it views the front of the workspace.

Coooool stuff!

Thanks for the help chaps.

Gary