How to make the Squeak window larger than the screen in win32?

Nick Brown maillist at bredon-gill.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 14:12:40 UTC 2001

Craig, the following works for me...

With squeak running in a window, bring up the menu from the icon in
the top left corner of the window (I don't know what its proper name
is, but all Win32 windows have them), and choose the menu option
"Size". Now just hold down the right cursor button to expand Squeak's
window off the side of the screen, and press enter to confirm.

I'm running latest version 3.2alpha, on a pc with two monitors, and it
seems to work ok. It's been a while since I've used JSPager, but I'm
pretty sure I used to be able to get windows which crossed over into
several JSPager screens - probably what I've described here will work.

HTH,

Nick Brown