3.2 testing (was Re: [updates] 13 more for 3.2)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Dec 12 19:47:20 UTC 2001

Dan Ingalls wrote:

> Folks -
>
> Herewith a couple of last tweaks before the 3.2 snapshot.
>
>         - Dan

Assuming that these might be the last updates before 3.2 is finalized, now might be a good time for everyone to do a little testing if possible, to flush out any major bugs or recently introduced bugs.

One way to test is to exercise the system by trying out demo projects and menu items that you don't normally use.

Another is just to do some regular work in 3.2...  Myself, I'm going to work on porting Whisker to 3.2 now and see if I run across any big problems/bugs.

(Of course there are always going to be numerous smaller longstanding bugs too, but we don't necessarily have to worry about fixing every little thing right now.)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com