Squeak Amp won't load on 3.2a #4599

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 04:44:30 UTC 2001

Bob Hartwig wrote:

> Just let it run once, then use the "Set Root Directory" menu item of the
> "Available" pane to set the directory to something more appropriate (e.g.
> /home/john/Win98/mp3s).  Then save your image and you should never again
> have to wait for it to recurse through everything.

Thanks Bob, it's just finished running through nearly 6Gb of Windows and
has found my Mp3s. Plays them really well! (Mind you, that part I never
doubted!) Clever stuff!

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211