First reference of Smalltalk in usenet

Justin Walsh jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 15 02:26:18 UTC 2001

I don't know how usefull this info is to you, but I do have the original
boxed product ie manuals (without software) purchased from a flea market a
few years ago.
For fear of Apple Copyright Agents I have just sat on it until now, afraid
to even photocopy a single page. Prefering the freedom of the Intel version
which is freely available on the web.
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/viljamaa/okp2000/jp/smalltalk.html
I am open to suggestions (good ones I hope)
JW