building the latest Mpeg plugin on Linux.......

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sun Dec 16 16:44:19 UTC 2001

"David T. Lewis" wrote:

> Attached is a hack of sqless for converting the files in place. If you
> have a whole bunch of source files that may need convertion, you can:
>
> $ find my/squeak/source/tree -name "*.[ch]" -exec sqless {} \;

Thanks Dave

I've popped it in my path to accompany dos2unix, unix2dos, mac2unix and
so on. Line endings: who invented them, eh?

I did get the latest Mpeg plugin compiled in the end, (by a really
artless process of correcting make errors one at a time, as they
occured). The strangest thing was that, amongst all that Mac generated
code, only one particular header caused a #include glitch. (in the end I
blitzed that one by doing recode applemac <filename> on it.

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211