[FIX] JPEGReadWriter2 update (was Re: Primitive failure with second version of JPEGReadWriter2Plugin)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Dec 17 17:58:57 UTC 2001

FYI, I notice that the "[BUG FIX]" prefix on that earlier message wasn't the right format for it to show up in the fixes archive, which might result in the harvesters losing track of it.  (See http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/SQFIXES/ )

But I'm including "[FIX]" in the subject of this message, which should take care of it. :)  ("[BUG][FIX]" would also work.)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com