Primitive failure with second version of JPEGReadWriter2Plugin

karl.ramberg at chello.se karl.ramberg at chello.se
Mon Dec 17 18:03:16 UTC 2001

Juan Manuel Vuletich <jmvuletich at sinectis.com.ar> wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> To use the latest version of the compiled plugin, you need the latest
> version of the Smalltalk code.
> File in that changeset, and it should work. Hopefully, it will get into
> the update stream soon.
>
> Regards,

I tested a little and could not get it to work at all, with or without
the new change set. I downloaded a new image off the fpt and got
the same primitive error with the plugin. I downloaded the plugin
again, same result. So I suspect the second version of the plugin to
be the source of the problem.

John, do you have the previous version laying around ?

Karl