[bug]Menus appear in wrong place in mvc project

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 19 00:46:25 UTC 2001

In a 4411 image I enter an mvc project. Menus always appear in the same
place (368 at 186 in this case) although selecting works ok. Seems like
some wierdness in getting the mousePoint data; it also seems a little
odd the Sensor is an EventSensor even though the Acorn does not yet
(still, I know) do event support. Surely entering a project is supposed
to create a new Sensor of an apropriate type? It used to work ok,
though the next oldest image I have around to try is way back at
3.1-alpha (#36- something).

I know I should get around to doing input event stuff for the Acorn, but
this was supposed to work; and besides, what about platforms without
event systems?

tim
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do.