Source Forge Changes for 3.2.1

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Dec 19 01:27:35 UTC 2001

I have alter the squeak source at source forge

http://sourceforge.net/projects/squeak/

to support large files.

I have also updated the macintosh source to reflect changes pending in 3.2.1
which cover

a) long file names
b) large files
c) Buildable via Apple Project Builder under OS-X 10.1.1 which means
now you can
build the official Carbon VM without having to purchase a development
environment (aka Codewarrior)
d) A slew of other changes.

What I need now is a Apple Project Builder HOWTO for Squeak under
OS-X, lurkers are welcome to create such a document. Checking to see
if I've actually posted enough information and files for you to build
your own mach-o carbon OS-X Squeak VM would be a GOOD thing...

I also confirmed the mpeg plugin was at v1.2

Pending are changes to the JPEG plugin and possible integration as an
internal Mac plugin.