[BUG]Cannot update from 4411 in mvc project

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Dec 19 08:21:38 UTC 2001

Oops, thank you Tim.

Too late to remedy the glitch you report in time to preclude its
causing people trouble updating if they're in an mvc project, but
update 4630miscIssues does now include a fix to this problem, so we
*will* see the last of it.  Until that update comes rolling in,
however, it would seem that users are best advised to update their
3.2b systems whilst in a morphic project.

Cheers,

   -- Scott