[rant] owner of squeak

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Thu Dec 20 10:13:31 UTC 2001

> But
> perhaps,as republicans, they see that as better than supporting those
> democrats at Apple or the anarchist hordes of Linux and BSD. Probably
> makes them eminently hackable, too ;-)

Wow!  You sure got a lot more out of that brief quote than I noticed there!
<s>

C'mon, folks, let's stick to the issue.  Stefan's question probably ought
not to have included the flame-bait, even if the question of boycots and
'ownership' are themselves relevant, but there's nothing to be gained by
reacting to a questionable premise with equally questionable responses.

OK, that's the whole two cents worth.  (-:

Gary