JPEG issues

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Thu Dec 20 19:52:00 UTC 2001

Juan Manuel's JPEGReadWriter2 can handle progressive JPEG's, including
this one. I saved it to a file then did:

f _ (JPEGReadWriter2 on: (FileStream oldFileNamed: 'progressive.jpg') binary) nextImage.
f display

Apologies if someone else has already mentioned this.

Again, thanks to Juan Manuel for making some very useful code usable from
Squeak.

	-- John