Newbie Squeak questions...

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 20 19:13:11 UTC 2001

"Todd Kueny" <todd at think121.com> is widely believed to have written:

> 3) I am interested in creating a mechanism (that remains legally open like Squeak) to allow integrating GhostScript output into Squeak (.PS/.PDF -> Morphic bitmaps).  Does anyone else care?
I suspect that you could make a custom version of ghostscript (you might
have to release the code for it!) that accepted a pointer to a Squeak
bitmap as it's target instead of a file. There's nothing awkaward or
magic about Squeak bitmaps (except maybe the endianness issue - surely
gs must handle that anyway) so it ought not be difficult.

tim

Strange OpCodes: SDLI: Shift Disk Left Immedite