Sqcvs to the rescue! :-)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Thu Dec 20 20:47:59 UTC 2001

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Tim Rowledge wrote:

[snip]
> I'm sorry to hear that you decided not to stick with Flow. I really
> think it should become part of the system asap. Apart from anything else
> I was under the strong impression that comanche was expecting to use
> it...
[snip]

Strong and strongly mistaken :)

It is somewhat *ready* to use it.

But I do agree with the general point.

(Folks interested in flow should check out the Networking Chapter by
yours truely in Mark and Kim's Excellent Anthology. I give a pretty
detailed description of the system and compare it a bit to what's in the
image now.)

(Hmm. I have a couple of excess Anth copies. One free to the person
supplying the most lavish, fulsome, and unctuous message in praise of me
:)...well, above a certain minimum level of lavishness, fulsomitude,
and unctuousality.)

(Deadline, by the end of this year!)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.