JPEG issues

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 21 01:06:42 UTC 2001

Slightly off the side of this issue, I'm just trying to make sure that
VMMaker works with the current 3.2 image. It seems that your jpeg plugin
needs a little help integrating with VMMaker, at least in the 4599
image:-
a) does the plugin actually need _platform_ specific external code? It
looks to me like you've got everything in the plugin, but I haven't
spent a lot of time searching; after all, that's what email is for... If
so, where are the various versions right now - I'll need to add them to
the platforms tree. And if it needs portable external files, I need to
know that too.

b) You have a single small header file method in JPEGReadWroter2Plugin
class>headerFile - is that the only header needed?

tim

Strange OpCodes: IAM: Increase Amperage Above Maximum