Direct manipulation to browser

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 04:26:31 UTC 2001

> Gary McGovern wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Is it possible to make a BookMorph by direct manipulation and then put
> it in the browser so that it becomes a class with all submorphs
> becoming instance variables of the class and retaining their initial
> state in an initialize method ?
>
> Is there a way to do it ?
>
> If so, can it be done by one click ? If not how can it be done ?

Sorry mate:

Leandro Caniglia's Semaphoro (Traffic Light) tutorial says it *can* be
done, but then says "but we won't deal with that here!", and leaves you
to subclass and pop the submorps in by hand. Such is life!

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211