OOPSLA 2001 Video

leeb at anecon.com leeb at anecon.com
Mon Dec 24 09:12:34 UTC 2001

Hi folks!

I have taken a couple of small videos at OOPSLA 2001 with my Sony
Picturebook. The quality isn't very well but okay. I join these many
little videos together and insert the name of the Smalltalkern if I know
or remember it. It's really nice to see the face to the name ...

This video will be published on the next Squeak-news issue if I'm fast
enough :-). Thank you Tansel!

I hope some of you will like it and wishes you a Merry Christmas with
that!
happy squeaking but don't forget you family!
Gerald.