How to help harvesting...

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Dec 24 19:15:30 UTC 2001

ducasse wrote:

> I would like to know how the harvesters are working. How the enhancements
> are selected? what are the one left? is there a list somewhere? what is the
> process? How can I help?

You can see how most of the harvesting process works by looking at the
sqfixes page at:

http://209.143.91.36/super/415

There are tables there which help the harvesters keep track of who is
reviewing which submissions, and which submissions are left.

Also, today I added a link with some information on how one can help
with harvesting.  (see "Current Harvesters")  Basically, we would like
to have a few more people helping by becoming harvesters, but to make
sure that it is a sustainable process, harvesters should be able to help
on a regular basis.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com