Source Forge Changes for 3.2.1

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 27 06:46:14 UTC 2001

I just tried to make a Mac VM from the tree from SF and a latest 3.1
+VMMaker image. It does have the 64bit access doohickeys and the image
was used to make a working linux VM yesterday.

I used the vm/SqueakPro5.xml as a project to import into codeworrier. I
had to edit the access path/user paths/project to make it {Project}:src
in order to get the compiler to llok at the files in src/vm/... instead
of platforms/vm/... etc. Breathtakingly dumb thing for codeworrier to
do, but it seems to be really good at that sort of thing.

I got 307 red-hand errors.
Couldn't find project file "InternetConfigPlugin.c"
Identifier 'mkdir(const char*,...) redeclared
 was declared as : int (const char*, int)
 now declared as: int (const char*,...)
 sqMacDirectory.c line 23
Couldn't find project file "sqMacInternetConfiguration.c"
and 300 plus complaints about the sqMAcOpenGLInfo.c file not being able
to open GL/gl.h

Suggestions for how to get past this list of problems welcomed. I
probably did something wrong by changing the {Project} thingy, but it
appeared to be the only way forward!

tim
Strange OpCodes: XER: Exclusive ERror