Sunit explained

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Dec 29 19:25:17 UTC 2001

Hi

I realized that lot of people were convinced about the need of tests but
were not really aware how to use SUnit. (Also lot of people are too buzy to
bet on the possibility to change their applications, they prefer to be blind
and say: "I would love to write tests but I cannot afford to spent that much
time") Then they were not really using it.
Today I spent (too much time) to write an english version of an article I
wrote in french recently. So there is certainly lot of mistakes ;(

The article is available at
http://brain.cs.uiuc.edu/StWritersCoop/First+Submissions

Feel free to send me comments. I sincerly hope that more people will use
SUnit so that we can change squeak with more and more ease.

Stef